- Housing in a safe, comfortable, and licensed home with Christian live-in house parents
- Assurance that basic life needs are met each day such as clean clothes, a warm bed, and home-cooked meals
- Enrollment at Mount Dora Christian Academy for academically eligible children with tutoring available as needed
- Professional counseling services by a licensed therapist
- Assistance in accessing health-related needs (medical, dental and vision)
- Participation in athletic, recreational, cultural, and spiritual enrichment activities
- Attendance at a local Church of Christ with encouragement to participate in youth groups, mission trips, and other church activities
Please prayerfully consider the Mount Dora Children’s Home as an option for a child in need. Thank you in advance for referring any house parents or children who you believe may benefit from our services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Social Services Office at (352) 383-9906 or email at [email protected].