Regional benefit dinners are planned this spring in Jacksonville and Tampa. Other benefit dinners later in the year are planned for Nashville, West Palm Beach, and Pensacola. If you live near one of these cities, we hope you will join us and learn more about Mount Dora Children’s Home and get to meet some of our staff, single parents and children.
Here are the details:
- Jacksonville, Florida, April 21, at the University of North Florida, University Center.
- Tampa Bay area, Florida, May 5, at the Holiday Inn Tampa on Westshore Drive. A silent auction to benefit MDCH will be held from 4:30-5:45 p.m., immediately prior to the dinner.
- Nashville/Middle Tennessee, August 18, Franklin/Cool Springs Marriott
- Palm Beaches, September 15, Palm Beach Lakes Church of Christ
- Pensacola/Florida Panhandle, October 6, Hilton Garden Inn, Pensacola
Admission is free to these dinners, but advanced reservations are required. To attend, watch for announcements at participating churches or contact us directly at [email protected] or 352-729-9016.