Our first-ever regional benefit dinners in Dothan, Ala., and Sarasota, Fla., are scheduled for this fall! We’re excited to visit with dear “old friends” of the Children’s Home and make new ones. We are asking churches within driving distance of each location (guests often come from an hour or more away) to contact us and sign up to participate. You may reach us by email or call 352-729-9016.
Here is a list of all of MDCH’s benefit dinners for the 2017-2018 school year:
- New! Dothan, Alabama, Sept. 30, at Westgate Church of Christ
- New! Sarasota/Bradenton, Nov. 11, at Der Dutchman Restaurant
- Montgomery, Alabama, March 1, at Faulkner University
- Jacksonville, Florida, April 21, at the University of North Florida, University Center
- Tampa Bay area, Florida, May 5, at the Holiday Inn Tampa on Westshore Drive
- The annual Nashville Area Benefit Dinner was held on Aug. 19, 2017, at the Nashville Airport Marriott. Next summer’s Nashville dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18, at the Franklin/Cool Springs Marriott.
- Tickets are free but are required for admission. For tickets or more information, please contact Dave Hogan, director of church relations, Mount Dora Children’s Home, at [email protected]