Our first-ever regional benefit dinner in Sarasota, Fla., is scheduled for this fall! We’re looking forward to sharing the children’s home story with guests from Sarasota, Bradenton and other cities along the Southwest Coast of Florida. We are asking churches and interested individuals within driving distance (guests often come from an hour or more away) to contact us ASAP and learn how to sign up. You may reach us by email or call 352-729-9016.
The children’s home recently held its first-ever benefit dinner in Dothan, Ala., on Sept. 30, 2017, at Westgate Church of Christ. A photo album from that dinner may be found on our Facebook Page.
Here is a list of all of MDCH’s benefit dinners for the 2017-2018 school year:
- New! Dothan, Alabama, Sept. 30, at Westgate Church of Christ
- New! Sarasota/Bradenton, Nov. 11, at Der Dutchman Restaurant
- Montgomery, Alabama, March 1, at Faulkner University
- Jacksonville, Florida, April 21, at the University of North Florida, University Center
- Tampa Bay area, Florida, May 5, at the Holiday Inn Tampa on Westshore Drive
- The annual Nashville Area Benefit Dinner was held on Aug. 19, 2017, at the Nashville Airport Marriott. Next summer’s Nashville dinner is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18, at the Franklin/Cool Springs Marriott.
- Tickets are free but are required for admission. For tickets or more information, please contact Dave Hogan, director of church relations, Mount Dora Children’s Home, at [email protected]